Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Review : Skin Food Moisture Egg Hair Pack

So, here is my first post and first review in this blog.
So, my hair is so dry because all of the saloon stuff , and i've been looking for some product to make my hair more moisture and my sister tell me about this product so i decided to try Skin Food Moisture Egg Hair Pack.



So, the packaging is a little bit simple, just tube, and it is easily to push out. When first time see the picture , i think it's small, but when it arrives, it comes out a little big hehe.


I bought it on some online store for about $12 , so it's not too expensive i think.

So the texture of this hair pack is so thick, and the smell, well i always thinks it smell like cookie, so sweet maybe because it contains eggs, but i love it.
But not like conditioner that is so slick when you wash it, it's not. But the after effect is actually fast, it makes my hair feel so silky and shiny, and i can say i recommended it so much for anyone who have dry and frizzy hair like me.

-celrish24-

1 comments:

Free Blog Template by June Lily