Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Review : Etude New Fresh Cherry Tint (Pink)

My second product to review is, New Fresh Cherry Tint #Pink!!
Well, actually I don't really like the sticky felling from lip gloss, I feel so uncomfortable with that, I want something that coloured my lips without that sticky feeling. So, I browse trough the Internet and found about this lip tint thingy. Since I love korean product, I decided to buy this lip tint from Etude House. And yeps it's not sticky.




It was an upgrade from the previous Fresh Cherry Lip Tint, it has more slim bottle and just like the other Etude product, the package is soooo cute and yeps like usual it's pink :P
The texture is like liquid but a little bit creamy.

When you apply it on your lips it's feel so fresh and I love that, but after a while it becomes a little oily, then after several hours the oily feeling will dissepear, it's like the oil absorbed in my lips, than it will feel so dry ( i think it's the minus for this product) , so i suggest you to apply lip balm before applying this product. 
And this product is keep the pink colour on your lip quite long, esp if you don't eat etc.




I really love the colour, it looks natural and it really smell like cherry, but don't lick it, because when i'm accidentaly lick it, it taste so bitter not like the smell that so nice like cherry.

Will I repurchase it? Yes! I want to try the other colour :p


-felitasyifa-

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love your blog, please keep posting :)

    P.S : Thank you for following my blog! I just followed your blog too :)

    http://dearcollegestudent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the color is sweet, and thanks for following us, :).. I like your blog too..

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Template by June Lily