Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Review: The Face Shop Face It Moisture Pore Balm


I recently have a problem with large pores, especially the area around my cheek and nose, not that obvious though, but still it makes me upset sometimes-.- I tried to cover it with BB Cream, but it just make my pores more obvious!


The SA told me about this Face It Moisture Pore Balm, but it was out of stock at The Face Shop counter at the mall near my house, so I thought that I will just buy it at online shop and of course with a cheaper price kekeke~



Description: A moisturizing pore balm imparting porcelain-like smooth skin appearance without tightness by covering up pores and uneven skin surface. The smart oil control powder effectively covers pores without tightness for comfortable use. Phyto-moisturizing substances such as Lavender Flower Extracts and Aloe Ferox Leafs Extracts prevent evaporation of moisture within the skin to keep the skin moist and soft. Moisture Pore Balm glides onto the skin thinly and gently as if melting into the skin and leaves a silky-smooth finish for an even-surfaced skin texture. * A moisturizing pore balm for all skin types for everyday use.


It comes with a little spatula for take out the balm and the puff for the application. I'm glad they provide the little spatula, so I don't need to dip in my finger into the balm and let the germ spread everywhere :p The balm have a cute pink color make it really looks like a lip balm hohoho



Directions: After finishing up basic skincare and before beginning to apply color make up, dispense a small amount with the provided spatula and apply to parts with visible pores or uneven skin surface. Spread gently as if melting the balm.



As you can see there's a slightly pinkies on my hand, but after it absorb the pinkies color was gone. The balm was easily melting on my skin but need time to be fully absorb maybe for about 2-3 minutes. It does cover my pores lightly, and makes my skin smoother and moisturize. 

Maybe this product was only compatible for people with a dry skin so as for me who have a combination skin it makes my skin a little oily. But, I usually cover it with powder and the problem solve hehehe...

Will I repurchase: Maybe :)

Thank You! Chu~



-felitasyifa-

1 comments:

  1. I also have a combination skin and I have a bit of acne around my face. do you know if it will make my acne worse or have more pimples appear?

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Template by June Lily