Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Review: Baviphat Apple Lip Scrub

Hey guys! This time I will review Baviphat Apple Lip Scrub!! 



I have a really dry lips, so I'm thinking of buying lip scrub to get rid of the dead skin on my lips. 
Actually, I'm going to buy Tony Moly Lip Scrub, I've read a good review about that product, but, unfortunately it's sold out :(  So, the seller told me about this Baviphat Lip Scrub.


I bought it from online shop for about $8. Just like another Baviphat product, it has a fruit packaging, and this one is Apple! 


When using it, i feel like there is sugar in this product, and the sugar is the scrub itself. It has a sweet like apple scents. When I lick it (I can't resist the sweet smell, so I lick it kekeke~) and yeah it taste sweet!!  and it taste also like apple!



How to use: Take a sufficient amount of the scrub, and then scrub it to your lip for about 2 or 3 minutes, and wipe it with a dry or wet facial tissue. 



\When i try this for the first time, i don't know whether my lips that too dry or i don't know what, but this lip scrub give no effect on my dry lip. My dead skin is still there, and this make my lip even more dry, i actually really disappointed with this product. But that time i think i need more than one time using it to feel the effect, but when i try next day, it also didn't give any good effect, my lip still dry.

Will I repurchase it? DEFINITELY NOT! 

Thank you :)


Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily