Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Review: The Face Shop Konjac Cleansing Puff

Daily Beauty Tools Konjac Cleansing Puff

My friend (Rima!) told me about this cleansing puff and told me to make a review about it :p

I actually had no idea what this product is use for when i first time see it, but then i go to Face Shop store with my friend, and my friend said that this puff is a good product, so i buy this one and try to use it.

The packaging itself is so simple, just like in the picture below, nothing special. In the package also written :  "A soft cleansing puff made with 100% all natural vegetable fiber konjac"


I also have no idea what in the world is Konjac, and decided to google it, and this is what i found :
"Konjac is a plant native to warm, tropical parts of Asia. It's popular in East Asian cuisine and known for its high fiber content. Gel derived from Konjac is often used in Western foods as a vegan substitute for gelatin. Konjac has various dietary uses and purported health benefits." (Source: http://www.ehow.com/about_5092535_konjac.html) 





This puff is super duper puffy, so soft, it's really squeeze-able. FYI, this puff is not only for facial puff but you can also use it for your body. But for me personally , i only use it for my face, i use it with cleansing foam/soap, and this puff is definitely make my face so puff after using it.

After use this puff, put it in the place with high humidity, it has string attach on it so you can hang it in your bathroom, because if this puff is dry , you need to soak it in the water first for about 5 minutes before you can use it. And this puff can be use for about 2 or 3 months.


I'm so in love with this Puff! Yeps, this is one of my favorite skin care product now, and i definitely will repurchase it :))

My rating for this product is 4.5/5


Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily